MIDDLESCEUGH Foot Farm

To be Let, for a term of years, and entered upon at Candlemas next.
All that desirable farm called Middlesceugh Foot, situate near Middlesceugh,
in the Parish of St. Mary, Carlisle, consisting of a good dwelling house,
with suitable farm buildings, and 55 acres, or thereabouts, of excellent
arable and pasture land, now in the occupation of Mr. WILLIAM TOPPIN, as
tenant.
Further particulars may be known on application to MRS. WILSON, of
Thistlewood, the owner, or to Mr. J. R. DONALD, Solicitor, Castle Street,
Carlisle.
Thistlewood, September 9, 1844