To be Let, and Entered upon at Candlemas next,
 
THE BLENCOGO HALL FARM, situate at Blencogo, in the Parish of Broomfield, in the County of Cumberland, consisting of a Farm House, with suitable Outbuildings, in complete Repair, and about 274 Acres of Land conveniently subdivided.
 
Mr. JAMES HENDERSON, the present Tenant, will show the Premises, and the Conditions may be inspected; and further particulars obtained on application to Mr. EDWIN HOUGH, Solicitor, 11, Fisher-street, Carlisle, by whom proposals will be received.
 
Carlisle, 24th August, 1843.